We're here to help you find some quick answers.
If you have a question about Friendship Hill Retirement Center, check out some of the most common questions we get from our friends!
Absolutely! We’re happy to have you stay with us for as long as you like.
No, you may lease your room on a month-to-month basis.
- Three meals a day plus evening snacks
- Weekly housekeeping
- Weekly laundry service
- Transportation to and from local shopping and medical appointments
- Activities, guest performers, and special celebrations
Yes! We want Friendship Hill to be your home.
No, we’re happy to provide furnishings for your room.
Yes. There is no charge for parking in our spacious lot. However, we do not offer covered parking.
- Breakfast is served from 5 a.m.–8 a.m., and it is cooked to order in our kitchen.
- Dinner, the midday meal, is served at 11:30 a.m.
- Supper, the evening meal, is served at 4:30 p.m.
- Evening snacks are available at 6:30 p.m.
Yes, we can arrange a place for additional items.
Yes. We encourage guests and love visitors!
Yes, we'd love you to enjoy our garden and welcome your gardening expertise.
Yes, any resident is welcome to use the golf cart at no charge.
Yes, we welcome any residents and their guests with valid Illinois Fishing Licenses to fish in our pond.
Each room is equipped with Emergency Response Call Buttons, which are answered by our 24/7 on-site staff.
No, but Dish Network is available. The package gives access to around 50 channels. Residents are charged $20/month to hook up to the TV system.
No. Telephone service is up to each resident, whether that is a cell phone or setting up a landline with Frontier.